Tuesday, April 11, 2006

The Most Horrible People in the World


http://www.bravotv.com/Real_Housewives/index.shtml

Ughhh I just watched the most disgusting show ever..!

The Real Housewives of Orange County
.....I couldn't look away,yet I was throwing up!

People like this boggle my mind..I simply cannot compute.
I do live in LA but I am such a simple person...I am not fancy and I like "real" stuff. I know that this is not cool but I do not care!

These people made me sad..I am glad that I do not have their lives! I hope they find peace....:(

6 comments:

GetFlix said...

Speaking of Orange county, the last time I was in LA I ate at the Cheesecake Factory in Newport. Have you ever been there?

Such a beautful town, but it looked expensive.

bird said...

Cheesecake Factory is delicious...I have only been to the one in the San Fernando Valley...Yum

Avid Diva said...

That show makes me sick.

Leo Tolstoy said...

While I have NEVER watched this shite, I am almost sure it is representational of that small percentage of American society that is shallow, miserable, and un-productive human beings who are a waste of space.....f**ked up!

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Mmmm.. Cheesecake Factory :)

I did catch this show once, and was pretty shocked. I think one of the daughters is a spin-off from that show with the OC teens that everyone talks about? Well, everyone but me :) But it was really annoying to watch. One Mom sort of cracked me up, the football dude's wife? She seemed to be the only semi-normal one of the bunch. Her son was a completely unmotivated troll, however. Too lazy to even attend his own graduation. I wasn't even sure if he was graduating?

Pop Fantastic said...

They're like "Mean Girls" but over the hill and sadly trying to hold on to whatever deolusional shred of youth they think they have...Why don't some women just own their lives sometimes?