Monday, February 20, 2006

Some Movies I Like


Garden State= cute and funny


The Ice Storm= Fascinating. I have seen this a bunch of times.



Slacker (not Slackers)=This very unique and creative



The Usual Suspects= great suspense



Napoleon=Cult Hilarity...who doesn't love this movie?



Ghostworld = Very nice indie (and a young Scarlet Johanson who doesn't hold a candle to Thora Birch)

>

Requiem for a Dream = intense, very raw, painful study of different addictions



Fargo=Very good acting and cool plot (no pun intended)



They may not be everyone's cup of tea but I liked 'em
Input?

5 comments:

joy said...

Requiem for a Dream!
That movie really fucked with my head, I feel sometimes I'm going to end up like Leto's mom in the movie, not a nice thought, but I sure love going there.

Not-So-Naughty Voyeur said...

Usual Suspects is one of my all time favorites, love that movie. I call my husband Keyser Souse :) I didn't get Ice Storm. Maybe I need to watch it again. Just made me feel uncomfortable and sad.

GetFlix said...

Yeah, Ice Storm. Never cheat during bad weather.

LA said...

Fargo was awesome. I liked the Usual Suspects, too. Chazz is mmm mmm good!

Leo Tolstoy said...

All GREAT picks bird!